If you have annual insurance premiums of $500 or more, you can spread the cost of your insurance over monthly instalments with Pacific. This way, you can retain working capital that would otherwise have been utilised in paying insurance premiums upfront. That gives you the flexibility to expand your business or take advantage of other commercial opportunities.
- Match your insurance payments to your cash flow
- No loan service fees and generally no security costs, as the policy itself acts as security
- Interest costs are usually tax deductible
- Fixed rates, protecting you from interest rate fluctuations
- No impact on existing banking or credit arrangements
If you’d like to know more about easing the squeeze on your cash flow with insurance premium funding from Pacific, talk to one our experienced team on 1300 555 068.